Toribash
Original Post
Toribash events
When toribash host the meeting up places to train people and stuff will it ever come to northern ireland. because it goes to america and stuff and all popular palce and since not many admins or anything dont live in northern ireland will they probably not come to host one in northern. has there ever been one hosted in Northern Ireland. and i cant fly over to England to go to them because im only 13.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
mark2766, there are events that happen in Europe. There players from all over the world in Toribash, and every timezone should/are covered, so you should find events for your timezone.

What event do you mean exactly though? Training events or what? Promo-Team tourneys?

Moved to Rapid Threads.
Gone
I mean were players meet together and have tourneys and training. because me and my friends would go to that because it would be awesome but my country northern ireland isnt as popular for toribash and i was wondering if this would happen. because i would love to go to one
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT