Toribash
Original Post
RAGE! KILL! MURDER! PILLAGE!
WHAT MAKES YOU RAGE TORIBASH
RARAR

What makes me rage mostly, is the fags on YouTube, not YouTube comments only, EVERYTHING on fucking YouTube, the videos, the comments, the ads, everyfuckingthing.

Shit that makes me rage mostly from YouTube:

FUCKING SHIT BASTARD ARGH DIE

Now I haven't read this book, nor do I intend to, but for fucks sake this bitch is giving it too much of fucking credit, plus, she's annoying or fuck.

It's like another fucking Fred, now Fred was annoying, this guy is what I like to call EVIL.

So Toribash, what about you?
Coldplay and Snow Patrol really piss me off...
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
Kings of leon, MGMT, encyclopedia dramatica... grrrr...
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
People that say 'it's not the end of the world' after spilling something on me or whatever. No, I know it's not the end of the world but I'm still fucking pissed off.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
No, these videos are the shit and I thoroughly love them. They're what makes youtube what it is. Retarded people putting up retarded videos for us to laugh at (not with, mind you).
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Am I the only who finds myself talking to the video, answering any questions that she asks and cussing at her when she makes stupid comments?
Back in my day...
I just couldnt do it ;(

I couldnt sit there and watch those videos. They mad me go :|||||||||||||

It's not like I hate youtube. It's a good place to go if i need to search a song or something, but videos like that really just make me sadfaec.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when