Toribash
Original Post
[S] 600k+ tc for (10k per $1) [B] Cs:go stuff
Basically getting rid of my tc.

I use paypal and skrill for money transaction. You have to pay any associated fees and I do 10k per 1$ for all transactions above 50k. Anything less than 50k will be 9k per 1$.

I'm also selling cs go keys if you're interested in that but it's quite expensive (pm me for details)

If you're selling cs:go stuff please link me to your steam inventory/account. I'll pay quite a bit for good knives.

I am not buying dota2 items and I'm only buying easy to sell tf2 items.

Payment: tc for usd. I guess you can buy my active and de active for money as well if you want. Tc and all items for cs go items.

Cheers
-Text
Last edited by Text; Feb 12, 2015 at 08:43 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
M4A1-S Atomic alloy Factory new 230k tc
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
M4A1-S Atomic alloy Factory new 230k tc

Yea there's no way I'm going to even consider that trade. It's selling for 16$ on the steam market which is already overpriced since steam takes 15% of all sales.

That being said thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it. There are a bunch of other people buying cs go stuff and they might go for it.

Originally Posted by zoit View Post
Gut knife urban masked field tested. 410k

I'll pass on this too sorry. Gut's are insanely hard to sell since they're the worst knife and 410k is already a bit much for it even if I was interested in buying it.

Thanks for the offer though. If you manage to convert the gut into money you can buy tc off me or anyone else with that money.
-----
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
how much would u give for a karambit north forest factory new?

pm'd you about it
Last edited by Text; Feb 12, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i have a few poopy blues...SSG 08 | Abyss, MAG-7 | Heaven Guard, Negev | Desert strike and P90 | Module. All of them are minimal wear except for the p90, which is fac new.
Shhhh............can you hear the screams?
Originally Posted by DiabolicPanda View Post
i have a few poopy blues...SSG 08 | Abyss, MAG-7 | Heaven Guard, Negev | Desert strike and P90 | Module. All of them are minimal wear except for the p90, which is fac new.

Link to steam profile?
-----
Originally Posted by Smiles4Fre View Post
I would like to buy 150k.

pm'd you
Last edited by Text; Feb 15, 2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump