Toribash
Original Post
Zed VS Twisted Fate [League of Legends] Hacking
Thought it might be cool to combine my favorite games, Toribash and LoL.
It turned out better than I thought, definitley worth checking out.
Don't use freecam by the way.

If you haven't played LoL, watch these videos if you want to get an insight on how the two champions and their ablilities work.

Videos

Feel free to leave CnC and suggestions of other champions to duel, this was fun.
Attached Files
Jisse - Twisted Fate VS Zed.rpl (842.8 KB, 150 views)
TwistedFate_VS_Zed.tbm (28.0 KB, 109 views)
You done it multiple times, you have done it again.
You have completely blew off my mind.
SO, as we all know, you are a great sparrer/self sparrer. This replay gets 10/10 in the spar category.
Mod making: You have done multiple mods just for your replays, and they tunr out greatly. This one was amazing. It fits with the whole LoL style. 10/10
Mimicing: So I am no LoL player, but I have watched the videos, and I can say you did a great job on mimicing Twisted fate and Zed. The attacks were as they were supposed to be. I can see that Zed´s shadows are a bit bland, but it would be hard to make them more realistic. 9.7/10
Keyframes: Beatiful. 10/10
Jisse4president
h
after watching the videos the replay became even more awesome
i dont think i want to even criticize the replay, its just a perfect example of how it should be done if you want to make a replay thats mostly hacking
gg no re
Last edited by pusga; Apr 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
oh yeah
OOOOOOOOO THAT FAKER PLAY
GG

Also hey there Jisse remember me? o_O
Add me on LoL
And anyone else for that matter
Username: Ezzil

Oh also. Great job on making that mid lane. Loved the river and the fake tower.
It would have been seriously sexy though if you just made a semi transparent manican (did i spell that right?) out of small spheres to imitate zeds shadow. So it would kind of look like a dark tori kind of thing. But that would take way too long.
Brb, gonna watch this replay about 20 more times
Last edited by fett175; May 4, 2014 at 04:45 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
OOOOOOOOO THAT FAKER PLAY
GG

Also hey there Jisse remember me? o_O
Add me on LoL
And anyone else for that matter
Username: Ezzil

Oh also. Great job on making that mid lane. Loved the river and the fake tower.
It would have been seriously sexy though if you just made a semi transparent manican (did i spell that right?) out of small spheres to imitate zeds shadow. So it would kind of look like a dark tori kind of thing. But that would take way too long.
Brb, gonna watch this replay about 20 more times

How could I forget about a bro like you? <3
Thanks for the CnC, I wish you would be more active :[
Also thanks.

Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
please, do one for Kennen and Teemo.

Or Lee sin and WuKong

I will do Lee Sin for sure, not certain about the others though.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
How could I forget about a bro like you? <3
Thanks for the CnC, I wish you would be more active :[
Also thanks.

I will do Lee Sin for sure, not certain about the others though.

Lee Sin vs Talon
Also, I'm inactive mainly because I play too much League. Combined with PS4 (BF4, Warframe, Trials, Thief, etcetc) aint nobody got time for tori :P
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
I don't cnc normally replays so sorry if all this lacks proper direction but as one of the few people that knows how to do things like this I guess you probably won't get any accurate cnc from anyone else.
You probably already know what I'm going to point out already because replay hacking doesn't take the slightest bit of skill but takes a ridiculous amount of time to get the full result that you were looking for.

Right off that back I just want to say that I enjoy the concept of the replay quite a bit but the execution was crazy sloppy and lacked flare because of how sloppy the hacking was.
The Tf's ult icon that should have been kept in place at around 500, the 2 badly placed blocks for zeds shadows could have been moved into place with much better execution i.e, rather than being blinked into place from directly in front of zed and then being moved into place have it blinked into the floor below zed and then slid up and out of the floor into place and I guess something similar could have been done with tf's ult but with him rising from the ground or arriving joint by joint.

Also, I do it as well so I should probably feel bad for calling you out on it but, replay hacking is cool and all but fon't forget to actually integrate your in-game skill as well.
I don't have to look at the notepad file to know that you did the bare minimum to get all the player movements so you could focus on the hacking aspects of the replay.

tl;dr
replay was cool for what it was but as all hacked replays go i can tell you settled for getting the bare minimum down
Last edited by Isolations; May 7, 2014 at 07:44 AM.
Guys, do you know someone wearing zed and twisted fate like set or someone able to make these both sets ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash