Toribash
Original Post
Legal?
is it ok to sell all ur items for usd but have to buyer send it to someone who is selling tc and have the seller send the so and so amount of tc to me?
Sell your items for money, buy tc from the guy who is selling the tc, rinse, repeat, , avoid a shit-ton of scam reports, profit?

Also I doubt any moderator would condone such a complicated procedure.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Is it OK to sell all your items for real money? - Not sure, but it's not legit to sell your account.

Should the buyer have to send it to someone who is selling tc, have the seller of tc send it to the item buyer, then send the tc to me?

I think that's what you meant...

You don't want a middleman in the operation. Just sell the items for real life money, then send it to the site through paypal or another person who is buying cash for tc. You got to do some stuff.

-

Agreed.
I understand what you want to do, and I believe there's nothing wrong with it.
Though, it's dangerous to have a middleman as said before by MajorKitty. Specially when it involves real money, which is out of the reach of the toribash administrators(derp).

Not illegal, but way too dangerous. I say, don't do it.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
but i meen like the they send the so and so dollars to like fee or whoever is selling tc nowadays and the guy tell fee (or whomever) to send the tc to me