Toribash
Original Post
"Derp" is not a noun; therefor, it has no gender. Originally coined in South Park on an episode. It is used when someone does something stupid, or missed something blatant and obvious. You're not called a "derp", it makes more sense to call it a "derp" moment.
You can read more HERE.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
"Derp" is not a noun; therefor, it has no gender. Originally coined in South Park on an episode. It is used when someone does something stupid, or missed something blatant and obvious. You're not called a "derp", it makes more sense to call it a "derp" moment.
You can read more HERE.

yea... they basicly say that you are a retard then.

''you are derping''
''such a derp''

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"

there we go. so, no. its not a derp moment. its rather X is derping. even if its not a noun. engrish > english on the internet.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
yea... they basicly say that you are a retard then.

''you are derping''
''such a derp''

I have never heard of "derp" being used in any of these instances. When I hear it, it's for something like... Person A: "Shit I dropped the cake..." Person B:"Derp!"
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
there we go. so, no. its not a derp moment. its rather X is derping. even if its not a noun. engrish > english on the internet.

In the episode he is not calling himself a derp.
To use your own quote against you...
A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made.

Do I need to take you through word for word?
Last edited by JayStar; Jan 11, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
His avatar is from google.

lol.

But i will change it because I will get bullshit for it for awhile now.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
I have never heard of "derp" being used in any of these instances. When I hear it, it's for something like... Person A: "Shit I dropped the cake..." Person B:"Derp!"

In the episode he is not calling himself a derp.
To use your own quote against you...

Do I need to take you through word for word?

yes, that way is common. but what i said is pretty common too.

perhaps i should take you site through site?
oh god this is ridiculous
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I was under the impression that it stood for Don't Eat Rice Pudding? (that stuff can give you cancer)

I'm almost certain that is what it means. Not that other bogus explanation JayStar and those other guys gave you...
[spirit]