Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Radioactive Robot

So, It's a WIP so far. I need to watch some tuts on texture, as you can see I kinda suck with texture. Anyhow, CnC appreciated :3

EDIT: New WIP (Flat):
Last edited by Leaph; Apr 22, 2011 at 02:01 AM.
Eyes look weird imo, actually too simple. Back looks the same all around, but it looks pretty good. I like it
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
looks nice actually,

maybe add some detail to the front?

idk looks good
Selling Black Belt Account and a Minecraft account
PM for info blackbelt has 1.5k qi
^

As he said it is a work in progress.
I think that on the front you should add a robot scar or some paint to show what type of army,planet,etc he comes from. Also on the back and the sides you should add some more colour to it because using only a few colours all round gets boring. Good job on the shading also btw.
hi.
Man, I like it, the only things I would recommend you fix up is the shading. Definitely the shading and also maybe some detail. I like the eye glow but the face looks a bit empty to me. Personally, it's a very good wip. I can't wait to see the final result. I would rate this a 7/10 at the moment.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Ah it looks much better. Looks slightly cartoonish but that looks epic. Keep it up mate. 8/10 now.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
looks nice but you should add moar detail to the front
and pssibly a mouth? or like a resperator thang?

7/10
Live life, get owned by me......