Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Wip head texture

Id be glad if you would help me to fix out my mistakes and
figure out what's missing in that head.
Feel free to comment and to criticise :3
is tkat man supposed to be green ?
i would add some life to that eyes ... make them more mhmm HUMAN
also i think he should be green under the mask ... cause there's a line what slices of that green color and it's a mask up there ... he have no skin under that mask ?
also you could add a emblem on the back of that head ...
just like sometimes Vermine did that would fill the back of it ...
and i must say that i would buy that head if you will do it good ;P
good work so far
but that mask needs better mapping tho ...
fix it !
nice concept

7/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Looks sweet mate, love the detail and shading. Also the scratches at the back of the head are sweet, although It does look slightly empty at the back. As Kaszanas said, maybe an emblem of some kind? I'm not sure if it would ruin it though. moving all that out of the way I really like it personally, I'd give it a 9/10 oohh haha.. I see what you did there, making the mask look 3d with the shadow on the chest... Nice work mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
dont look c/p to me... but it may be

it looks too inconsistant to be hand done.
gas mask and face look CP'd to me.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I don't know whether if it is c/p but to me this is a well done job. I really like what you did to the back of the head, and the sides. I thought it looked empty, but now it's almost perfect. 9.5/10 here mate. Well done.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Gas mask is a hand drawn copy of the real one.
It took at 3 hours so thats why it is so detailed.
Also face is completely designed and hand drawn by me.
And dont forget its a wip,itll be much better when its done :3
Wait forward for more wips :3