Toribash
Original Post
Texture Pricing
Hey , so I'm thinking of buying the 28K TC pack , and thinking of spending it on textures mainly. I've been thinking , and I would need 10K to buy the texture slots , and around 1-3 K to buy the gradients and such accoiciated with the textures (Marine , fairly cheap). The texture would be based on the Ultramarines of the Adeptus Aspartes (Space Marines) with the head , biceps and thighs being used. I'm no expert in the market , but even to me 11-13K seems a little small a price to be asking for 5 textures at 128 or 256.

My question is , Is it too much? Is there anything I could ask for or leave out that wouldn't hinder the textures too much but also putting the price down? Would it even be cheaper to search out premades to fit?

Thanks

Jaginun
Last edited by Jaginun; May 1, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
I think if you only buy 28k TC pack is much but you will not get full body textures,because textures is expensive now.If you spend 10k on textures,you'll only get about 5-7 textures.
Its 2k Each at Torishop and about 1.5k - 1.8k each at Market for 128 size.
The full textures is cost 30k in forum now.You can get more tcs by marketing,dueling,buying some tcs from paypal or tcs seller,etc.
And i think if you buy the gradients it will be unless because gradients will not appear if you already activated the textures(but you might buy it).

Correct me if i'm wrong.
Ah right , I was under the impression that a texture slot cost the same whether it was 256 or 128. I've bought the texture slots for 10K and I'm asking for the head , both biceps and thighs at 12-15K , which should work out. Thanks for the help.