Toribash
Original Post
how do you fully customize your posts?
Some people have insane looking posts for example images posted under there posts. And a background image. And they have coulerd names and small images under there name. Plus their signiture.. Then all together its like a whole set (my english might have been bad there cause I found it hard to explain that simple concept...) So how do I get that? Do I have to buy toriprime to get that.. Thanks
Last edited by Mystery; Dec 2, 2013 at 04:02 AM.
Planetary
Originally Posted by ApeX119 View Post
Some people have insane looking posts for example images posted under there posts. And a background image. And they have coulerd names and small images under there name. Plus their signiture.. Then all together its like a whole set (my english might have been bad there cause I found it hard to explain that simple concept...) So how do I get that? Do I have to buy toriprime to get that.. Thanks
-----
Wow NuTHugs texture looks insane up there(vote toribash thing). That was terrebly off topic sorry...
-----
Now its the toribash replay showcase poster.. Since it changes every time you move to a new thread you guys might have thought I was retarded cause you got different image
-----
Shouldn't have posted that
-----
This should probably be moved to the place where silly thread are posted
-----
... Damn it ... last post please answer my question above, above above..

You can delete all those unwanted reply's on your thread... Also you need Toriprime + VIP, which is $15 all in total I think.