Toribash
Original Post
what's the use of those random items??
What's the use off all those random items? Eg. The organic cucumber, the pet rock, tori beer, dead soul, toribash controller and more. One thing I know is thaat you get achievments for buying them.. And there soooooo damn expensive (like everything else in the game) (you only get 10 tc per match and the other random items are 100 000tc, in most rooms people only have orc,gladiator and chrono's) do these items have any abilities? Like if you purchase the cucumber your charachter moves 10 frames more then the other guy with the press of a button or are they just useless
Planetary
They're collectors items. They have no use whatsoever except collecting, selling, and getting achievements.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
they are collectors items, its just about owning them. they have no effect.

some of them are more rare (only exist a few) which makes the price high.
as example the hector force (or was it relax? i forgot) there are just like 3 around in toribash, they have a worth of 100-200$.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
well that was you're asking "why you collect stamp?" to stamp collector
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you