Toribash
Original Post
Semipro servers
Please fix them, the belt restriction is wrong. since im blue belt i cant join intermediate servers anymore, and the semipro(EDIT: the semipro judo) wont let me join either, even when theres people in (maybe lower or higher belts?)

Im loving the game but this is really ruining my game experience
Last edited by JD2504; Jan 27, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
It wont let you join?
Maybe you have to check your password,some people told me that they cant join MP rooms,but after i checked them,they haven't put their correct password
i checked all the semipro servers, and only the judo one wont let me join or to be more especific, i get the NOT CONNECTED message when i try to join, i guess the belt restriction is wrong only in that server

please could a mod or someone check that out, judo is my favorite mode and playing in user created servers usually ends up with me getting kicked cuz im better than the host...
If the belt restriction is incorrect then when you join the server a message should be shown in the text box that reads something like 501>500 or something of the sort signifying that you are of too high qi to join the room. Would you mind telling us what exactly that message reads or if it shows at all?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
only thing i get when trying to join is NOT CONNECTED in the center of the screen without any other info.

heres another user reporting the same issue: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234559