Ranking
Original Post
Toribash and Girls
Is it possible to see all of the people who have their profiles set as female? I've told my girlfriend that this forum is male dominated, but she thinks i'm forever whittling away hours talking to chicks. I'm in need of some stats.
Sounds like she has some trust issues that might be bigger than your forum going habits.
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
A search of the database shows this:

274 profiles set to female.
93033 profiles set to male.
I can't find a way to search for people who left it blank.

Of course, this is skewed by alts, and people who lie, but eh.
You should check out some of my other posts then.
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
There is a 0.29% chance of you seeing a girl in toribash. Me and dalir saw three just now. That's a 0.002% chance of happening.

Screw you statistics and probability, we don't care.
I find it hard to believe that less than 300 profiles are set to female. I mean I knew it was male dominated but this is just weird.
Originally Posted by footside View Post
I find it hard to believe that less than 300 profiles are set to female. I mean I knew it was male dominated but this is just weird.

Doesn't really surprise me that much. I've been here for like 10 months and I've come across maybe 2 people who were girls.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
If your girl thinks that you are talking to girls all day long online, then take her on TB and show her that the game is male dominated. Its as simple as that.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I'd be even more insulted that she pretty much called me an internet white knight.

Please rape my face sideways. ~KiTFoX

OK ~Guv'na
Last edited by Guv_na; Oct 4, 2009 at 10:28 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]