Toribash
Original Post
[Event] Strut Your Stuff

So yeah hosting my first event =o The rules are simple:

Show off in a replay however you want, any replay and rules.

No hacking.

No replay stealing.

Must be at least 1000 frames (I know it's a lot but prizes make it worth it)

Must be a new replay made for this event.

(This event is not open to non clan members)

I'll be using some of the replays to make a vid also so I want you to be aware of that.

DOH, I knew i forgot something, edited to let you know you each get 2 replays, no more though and you can use only one if you want.

First place: Floor Texture

Second place: Acid blood

August 20th is the due date, if I dont get at least 5 people to enter the event will be called off however so all you better enter!!
Last edited by kingpin; Aug 6, 2011 at 07:59 PM.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
When you say floor texture, do you mean the item or a picture that could be used with a floor texture?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
The item, the actual text =)

ninjered -.-
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Count me in ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well I want something original =P not some C/P thing
then it's not a new replay =\ if your going to enter the event at least respect the rules