Toribash
Original Post
Not Regged Replays?
Ok, this has been going on for a while now and it never really bothered me but now its annoying. Whenever im doing a singleplayer game and the game autosaves the replay I got to the replay in my Toribash folder click on it to watch and since ive used a mod it doesn't load it and that specific Toribash game or window isn't registered.
Is it just me who gets this annoyance or is it everbody and if its just me can somebody give me answers or help plz!
Jdog2360
Unregistered people cannot save replays.
Last edited by DeadorK; Jul 12, 2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Thank you, Suo.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Thnks, but that still didn't help my problems its just that when I load a replay were I have used a mod it doesn't load the mod and for all replays it is not a registered window.
Saved multiplayer replay with mod doesn't play correctly
I see that you are registered.
You played on a mod server, saved the replay, and when you load it it doesn't use the mod ?
Can you please post here the problematic replay so I can check it out ?

Thanks.
Sorry if you are misunderstood im not talking about on multiplayer or maybe its for both but I have this problem for singleplayer and its just when the computer autosaves.One more thing it is only with some replays or autosaves and when I load them it says "unable to load mod classic".
Here are the replays.
Ok the first one is with the dual lightsaber mod, the ones that say shortsword are with the new shortsword mod, motorcycle mod=motorcycle mod, and the karma ghost revenge fight I have no idead what mod i used (I can't see it), and finally I also don't know what the invisble mod is.
Plz do your best to help me!!!!!
Last edited by suomynona; May 2, 2008 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Attachments deleted by request.
I tried with the motorcycle replay, and I think I found the problem.

Toribash incorrectly tell you "Unable to load mod classic" It should be "Unable to load mod motorcycle.tbm"
(This will be fixed in the next Toribash version)

To see the replay correctly you need to download motorcycle.tbm from this thread: http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10714 and save it to:
(your Toribash folder)\data\mod\
and the problem should be solved.
Copy the replay to your replays folder and try to watch it from within Toribash replays menu.

Do the same for the other mods that these replays use.

If you followed these steps and the problem still exists, please post here again.
Thank you so much that really helped me and I hope that this problem gets resolved in the next version of Toribash. Once again thankyou.
Jdog2360
Glad I could help.

I guess new mods will be included soon in the auto update feature of Toribash.

*Closing Thread*