Toribash
I charge whatever the buyer wants to pay. Maybe I should remove the sound set deal. It might be putting people off.
The title of your shop is a bit boring and doesn't stand out. I checked the 1st page of the art section and it took me a while to find your shop. His shop, on the contrary, has an easy-to-spot title with a few symbols here and there.

Titles don't always matter, but since we're are talking about sound shops, the quality of service you'd get from one person will be almost similar to that you'll get from someone else. There are no best kiai makers as such. Thats why people are not choosy when it comes to who is making their kiai, and just go to the shop that stands out as compared to the rest ( generally, with fancy names and symbols)

I can't tell for sure, though.
Last edited by HolyButler; May 16, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
To be fair your sound shop had a decent run. Sometimes, when people see a first post like yours and see a date that's a while gone they automatically assume that things are moving at a slower pace or that, quite simply, you're not working on it any more. I would probably put something snappy at the start just to reassure people you're still working, I know you posted at the end of the thread but the first post is what people check initially so it's important you make a good impression.
collect snots from the nose
Here's some tips bro from myself to you:
I have a special discount on my thread, and I also had a "First 4 requests are free" so that way people can witness and cnc my way of doing things.

If you want, you could PM me and we can open up a shop together and work as a team.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Qubic. I tried but it won't let me. It normally does on a new created thread but it might not work for older threads.

Deak, maybe.