Ranking
If you're young then you'll get mad real easy over games. Playing to much games can also be the cause maybe idk. If you get mad over games on the internet then simply turn off your computer and go outside.
i am the best in toribash
Go do something else. Do NOT do what I have done. I used to put people so down in the water when I was mad, like seriously ruin things. It was all legal, but you should relax and go watch some positive hypnosis thinking videos instead. Worked for me. Fear of losing leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... ...leads to suffering.~Yoda (true)

Games or irl, just make fun of them in your head. Like "lol, nolifers/tryhards/idiots"
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
And that explains why you joined that clan jafhjkahfjkhsfjkhag

Well, False senses of security or skill won't help you in any other case than making you cocky. Because calling the people who just beat you noobs or luck abusers will not make you any different.

I suggest not taking it seriously, trying again, making jokes like I do. Making your own jokes can create your own amusement.

Don't worry about it. Alot of people have bad tempers and have way worse problems than you.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I understand why you get mad, the game is not the same anymore.

People have become more desperate for tc because you can sell it now so now no one plays to have fun anymore.

Shit playing is a trend, hopefully it will blow over but I doubt it untill they take off dueling and being able to hold a shit load of tc.

Till then, deal with the desperate kids shoveling and lifting for tc. In the end they are just low lifes.