Ranking
Original Post
[S] Head For 500 TC
Hi, I'm Selling This Neon Head For 500 TC Only.
Price:500 TC(You Already Know That)
Size:128x128
Recolor: No
Resize: Yes And It's Free
Preview(Flat But With UnRemovable Watermark :P):
FEAR
I WILL BUY IT IF IT COMES WITH THE 128 TEMPLATE AND IF U CNA RESIZE IT TO 512 TEMPLATE BU IM ONLY BUYING IT IF IT COEMS WITH THE AC TUAL TEXTURE NOT JUST THE IMAGE
When You Go Black You An't Ever Go Back
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
ill take it for 500

Since I Don't Know How To Send Attachments Trough Toribash Messaging, Do You Have Yahoo Mail? If so, PM it to me. I AM NOT A SCAMMER! Trust Me I've Sent Some Heads To My Customers Trough Yahoo!
Also just send me the tc.
-----
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
I WILL BUY IT IF IT COMES WITH THE 128 TEMPLATE AND IF U CNA RESIZE IT TO 512 TEMPLATE BU IM ONLY BUYING IT IF IT COEMS WITH THE AC TUAL TEXTURE NOT JUST THE IMAGE

I don't understand you. Please Speak Clearly. Thank You.
Last edited by BloodPup; Jul 11, 2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FEAR
i think what wraith is saying is he'll only buy it if it comes with the 128 texture item that is bought from the shop. and lately my email has been screwing up so u cant use email but ill try and make another one
----------
email is lilcolors@yahoo.com
-----
money is sent
Last edited by tehunknown; Jul 12, 2011 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Besties with Sham. That is all
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
i think what wraith is saying is he'll only buy it if it comes with the 128 texture item that is bought from the shop. and lately my email has been screwing up so u cant use email but ill try and make another one
----------
email is lilcolors@yahoo.com
-----
money is sent

@ Tehunkown Head is sent. Do you know how to upload a head? Just asking because i sent you the PNG file.
@Wraith Sorry, could not do that for you.
FEAR