Toribash
Original Post
Are "Handicap Duels" legal?
Orko told me that Shmevin dueled Shockey in a handicap duel. It was first to 3 match and it starts on 2-0 for shockey, that's why shmevin lost etc.

So basically Handicap Duels are legal?
Heyo.
Please read the [READ ME] sticky before posting a thread.
Originally Posted by marcus
When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

Edited the title, but next time you may receive an infraction.
Last edited by nerti; Feb 27, 2015 at 10:35 PM.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Orko told me that Shmevin dueled Shockey in a handicap duel. It was first to 3 match and it starts on 2-0 for shockey, that's why shmevin lost etc.

So basically Handicap Duels are legal?

Well if both sides agreed on it, then I see no reason for this to be punishable. hat would be like me giving my account to someone and then coming around and saying that they stole it.
h
It is legal. I have won and lost several handicap duels, and as long as the handicap isn't a soft rule, and both sides agree to it, the Market Squad members will handle your case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Handicap duels is when you give your opponent an advantage or disadvantage in a non-duelmod duel. An example would be starting a "first to 3 wins" duel with your opponent having a 1 point advantage, or offering your 20,000 TC against the opponent's 10,000 TC.

People (and by people I mean me) would offer the opponent an advantage to convince them to accept a duel they otherwise wouldn't take.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks. If those are the rules that both duelers decide before starting, why shouldn't it be legal? Just keep with you the proof of the conversation.