Toribash
Original Post
Faolan's Campaign
As you all know, I recently Campaigned for the position of Triforce Co-Leader. I must admit, I wasn't as enthusiastic about the position at first, and was only interested in the moderator powers given (reason will be later explained). However, in light of recent events, my view on the matter of leadership has shifted.

When my Organization, the FoG, was recently targeted by goons, I was one of the few who took charge, and was a voice of reason of sorts to my fellow furries. While they were seething with fury, me, along with a few others, helped to calm them, and guide them. As a result, we have been among the most mature members on the forums, by not responding whatsoever to the threats of the goons. Because of all this, I am now co-leader of the organization.

Before all this happened, however, I posted a thread here, suggesting we do the same. I see that we have done an excellent job of this, and I am extremely proud of the clan. Words cannot describe how glad I am that Triforce has managed to keep their cool. But then again, we are one of the most laid back clans in Toribash, so such behavior should be expected of us, no? Nonetheless, I am proud of all of us.

However. If something like this were ever to happen again, whether it be a mass attack, like it is right now, or a simple matter, like FoxBios or McDoobie, there is a need for a second leader, a voice of reason, to deal with this person or group. This is where I personally believe I could excel, because I have first hand experience at dealing with both sides, and I know what works and what doesn't. Not only that, I also believe, if I were given the position, that we, as a clan, could become stronger, and possibly reform into a greater clan than ever before.

In conclusion, I will say this: I have no money to give you. I have no server to let you play in. I can't possibly want this any more than my running mates. I have no magic cure for everything. I am human, like the rest of you. I have made mistakes, and will continue to do so. But I know that this human can, and will, help you all, to the greatest extent of his strength and willpower.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to soon be co-leader.

~Faolan

Belt and Name

Forum Avatar and Signature
Last edited by Faolan; Jul 25, 2008 at 11:29 PM.
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
I vote for YOU blind man of wisdom

thanks for the support, bro :3
Originally Posted by archarrow View Post
ehm ehm I wub u ill vote for you or kos

ARCHIE!

I'm glad that you might vote for me :3