Toribash
Original Post
Selling Flames?
I have been thinking about creating and selling flames for tc, but i do not have enough tc to create the flames in the first place.

So I am wondering if;

It is possible to sell flames at all,
If I can sell them to other players by creating them in the flame forger but not actually buying them and how do i go about doing that?

Any help would be much appreciated . (Also I apologize if i worded that question terribly :P)
There is a way to sell a flame,
You have to forge one first,
but you have to buy a subscription here
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_boosters.php
^Last time I checked it was there,
You need ToriCredits to forge a flame, and
the price immediately descends after forged.
As in, a 60k flame, you will have to sell for 30k, 25k...

To actually warn TC by selling flames,
you have to be a professional flame forger.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
No no no, kreat0r is all wrong.

To sell without forging you design the flame and take a screenshot, make sure you say you havent forged the flame yet and how much the forge price is, then when someone buys it, they send you the tc and you forge the flame to send them.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gum is right, although it is very difficult to sell flames this way. I have tried many times myself.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
Ah OK that sounds pretty easy, well thanks guys I might try giving that a go later . Thanks for the help! It's much appreciated.

Ah also can I forge the flame without buying the item/subscription? or do I just forge it? and how do I then send the flame after buying it? Thanks again .
Last edited by Blastfury; Sep 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
You dont need a subscription anymore, you did originally.

You just click the forge button ingame and pay the tc it says and it gets put in your deactivated inventory. Then you send it like any other item.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
No no no, kreat0r is all wrong.

To sell without forging you design the flame and take a screenshot, make sure you say you havent forged the flame yet and how much the forge price is, then when someone buys it, they send you the tc and you forge the flame to send them.

As in, you don't have to buy a flame forger any more?
As in, all flames are below 60k?
As in, everyone will buy the flame just as you forge it...
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
No, as in you dont need to buy the forger. Flames still cost the same to forge, but the thing is you dont forge until after someone pays.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]