Toribash
Original Post
What if Google made a gaming console?
There isn't anything to suggest that they are, but what if they did?
What if Google created their own gaming console?
Would you buy it?

My oppinion, I'd buy it. But I'd be cautious. They are a big company, and as such, probably would only be in it for the money. However, this could be false, as they could have som much money that the small + in money wouldn't be worth it.

What do you think?
google better get alot of game makers and be smart about it if google did but i dont think it would work out i would never see google as gaming
Anime United
I never saw google making a Phone, or a web browser.
I think google is very powerful at this stage. They could, but it might just be quick games to get quick money.
The Google Phone is definately the phone I want, because of all it's fancy features a commoner unlike myself will never use. Google Chrome also dominates... at least IE. If they made a gaming console, it would have more features to draw the attention away from games.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
They have a Google Phone its the one I'm using right now...Samsung Google Moment for Sprint.Its a great phone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
I won't be surprised if/when this happens in the future, it's just a logical next step for them.
Also, I'd buy it if it was good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
as far as i know,google never considered making a game or a console.theyr just making web browsers and a few other programs.
Well, they made a pretty nice phone -
If they really wanted to I guess their 1st wouldnt be such a Big Hit then they'll make a better one and get in the Top 3 Companies :P

boricua