Toribash
Is it really true that Google scans every piece of ingoing and outgoing gmail? I doubt it, that would be a lot of server space...
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Is it really true that Google scans every piece of ingoing and outgoing gmail? I doubt it, that would be a lot of server space...

All email services scan your email. They do this routinely to provide such popular features as spam filtering, virus detection, search, spellchecking, forwarding, auto-responding, flagging urgent mess ages, converting incoming email into cell phone text messages, automatic saving and sorting into folders, converting text URLs to clickable links, and reading messages to the blind. These features are widely accepted, trusted, and used by hundreds of millions of people every day.
But they also do scan them for personal information. Whenever you receive an email the advertisments in your googleaccount become more personalized, which certainly is a proof that they do collect information.

There's a whole thread on wikipedia about this issue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google
Last edited by GHB; Jul 27, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
-Ive never trusted my info to anything internet related anyways :P
-So if google has My Info I was born January 1st 1250 in a deserted place in Antartica and was named Larry Hochskinsel
Last edited by Tekro; Jul 30, 2010 at 04:08 AM.

boricua

this proves google is evil...i can imagine how the world will look like if google ruled the world.They'll force us to wearn black suits and cases !
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
this proves google is evil...i can imagine how the world will look like if google ruled the world.They'll force us to wearn black suits and cases !

It's sad that you believe this. Honestly, this is one of the saddest conspiracy theory's I've heard of. I'ts almost as bad as saying that George bush blew up the world trade centre.

Also: If Google has every email that has ever been sent on g mail, then how many billions of people have they employed to read them all?
Last edited by athrax; Jul 28, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

well how can u prove its not real ? no one can say is this true

In the same way that you can't prove that cows milk comes from cows.

You cant say a thing about google being evil, because you probably use google on a daily basis, these dumb conspiracies, are simply dumb conspiracies, not true, the consipiratists couldnt even give proof of this happening, google just managed to make something smart and all of a sudden its something bad?