Toribash
Original Post
Why people turn their computers on even while asleep?
I was always curious when a few people in IRC just changes their nick in IRC but does not turn off the computer when he/she sleeps? How come? I'm not saying it is bad to keep it on but why?
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

i only leave my PC turned on when i'm dowloading somenthing, but some other ppl believe that the computer will work better after a few time of warming up....
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
sometimes people leave their computer on to charge something or if their rendering a really long video or something
This acc is dead
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
i only leave my PC turned on when i'm dowloading somenthing, but some other ppl believe that the computer will work better after a few time of warming up....

that ^
Personally my computer takes a while to load up because of so many autorun programs. Another reason is because I usually always have photoshop open and don't bother saving my projects until they are finished.
I have never left my PC on while sleeping.

Also @QC3: You are aware of the fact that you can make those autorun programs stop autorun at startup right? Also, did you just say you'd rather leave your computer on while you sleep than saving your project so that you can turn it off? That makes no sense to me.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I have never left my PC on while sleeping.

Also @QC3: You are aware of the fact that you can make those autorun programs stop autorun at startup right? Also, did you just say you'd rather leave your computer on while you sleep than saving your project so that you can turn it off? That makes no sense to me.

electric bills, they don't pay them.
the god