Toribash
Original Post
600k qi, millions of TC, 5 banned accounts?
Sorry if you dont feel like this should be posted here. I dont see where it can be posted. It's not a scam and I dont need support for anything. If there is another place where this would fit in better, then please tell me where. Don't troll me saying "Hall of Shame" though D:

So I checked Iamnewbie's login history, and it seems like he has 50-100 accounts or so. 5 of them are banned. I cant remember all of them but it includes Geskely and MaN. It's also kinda weird how he has been at Hectors account multiple times. Also Ari's and Tim0shka's. Now, if I put all Qi, and TC together from all his alts, he must have around 500-600k qi, and over a million TC. I'd just like to know if anyone could explain me what happened here? And eventually check what the accounts have been banned for.

Thanks.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Hmm.. how to explain.... Do you know about selling/buying accounts, that not supported by support? So here is bright example.
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Sorry if you dont feel like this should be posted here. I dont see where it can be posted. It's not a scam and I dont need support for anything. If there is another place where this would fit in better, then please tell me where. Don't troll me saying "Hall of Shame" though D:

So I checked Iamnewbie's login history, and it seems like he has 50-100 accounts or so. 5 of them are banned. I cant remember all of them but it includes Geskely and MaN. It's also kinda weird how he has been at Hectors account multiple times. Also Ari's and Tim0shka's. Now, if I put all Qi, and TC together from all his alts, he must have around 500-600k qi, and over a million TC. I'd just like to know if anyone could explain me what happened here? And eventually check what the accounts have been banned for.

Thanks.

He simply likes Toribash and plays a lot, and maybe hacks Hector.
Yes I'm sure. The proxy IP's are located another place than the actual IP's.
Also, I checked the proxy IP's nothing exceptional there. Just the same guys.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..