Ranking
1. its not possible in mp.
2. i believe its currently not availible on 3.91. correct me if im wrong tho.
3. most of the times they make it themselves. as you can see at option one, its not supported on mp.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=16603
Mr. Poptart is awesome.
You need an older version of Toribash, though.
3.71 should do.

And yeah, SP only.
The people who make them just dl others' textures, I guess.
I tried it a few times, and be warned.
4 players can cause much more lag than you expect, due to the game having to calculate so many more collisions between players, etc.
Last edited by supahninja; May 25, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
like supa ninja sais you have to do it in older versions cuase the 4way was only an expirement in 3.71 i guess, they dont use the 4 way anymore becuase it doesnt work anymore
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
like supa ninja sais you have to do it in older versions cuase the 4way was only an expirement in 3.71 i guess, they dont use the 4 way anymore becuase it doesnt work anymore

it was not a test. people managed to do it with replay hacking.
oh , but my point is it might not work anymore , from what i hear from other people
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

oh , but my point is it might not work anymore , from what i hear from other people

Oh, we know that it doesn't work anymore.
I've messed around with it a bit myself.
It wasn't really an experiment, more like testing a possible new feature.
But there was too much lag for it to be plausible.
i talked to one of the admin or staff and they said that they'lle realise 4 way or 3 way when other peoples computers could handle that standards,and if we realise it now mostplayers are going to quiit becuase of the standards they cant reach
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

i talked to one of the admin or staff and they said that they'lle realise 4 way or 3 way when other peoples computers could handle that standards,and if we realise it now mostplayers are going to quiit becuase of the standards they cant reach

Really?
I mean, if my computer couldn't handle it, I wouldn't quit.
It's like how some people can run shaders, while others can't.
They haven't quit yet, and I doubt they will in the future.

But whatever. I think I was a bit off-topic.