Ranking
Original Post
why do lower belts disrespect higher belts
its sorta annoying when blue belt and lower start to insult u
why do they do that ? seriously why ? then when you pawn them theylle say ill report you!! seriously why ? somebody pls tell me why ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Because its the internet, and the asshole population is generally higher than the rest here.

Also i don't see why they should "respect" a higher belt, like its just a game....but alrighty then. And yea i do get that it can be annoying.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
From what i observed,They can't afford to lose,they might be taking the game too "seriously".

And sometimes they get too confident and didn't expect to lose,so when they lose.They get angry like example:

Example

And thats how the "insults" happen
umh i never heard if that.
i heard that higher belts think they can be disrepectfull to lower belts.
that sucks.
I can't even play this game
i hate lower belt guy you know why? they will always annoy me ahh i hate it when they call me noob -_- I just want to kill them in real life
i ned freinds ;c
Originally Posted by VSauce View Post
i hate lower belt guy you know why? they will always annoy me ahh i hate it when they call me noob -_- I just want to kill them in real life

lol dude not wvery one is like that few years ago i was a noob and my friends mostly was noobs.
but we were friendly and didn`t annoy higher belts.
and now i`m 6th dan and still dont see kickds fucking around.
I can't even play this game
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
its sorta annoying when blue belt and lower start to insult u
why do they do that ? seriously why ? then when you pawn them theylle say ill report you!! seriously why ? somebody pls tell me why ?

Have you heard of a word called "Noob"?

That is for those people who think that they are pros at the game and are smarter than other playas.

Don't listen to those idiots, you will get pissed at them if you do.
Everyone assumes theyr better than everyone else regardless of belt.
Some of the higher belts learn to be modest around the lower belts.

thats pretty much it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
They are just mad because they are noobs you kick there asses, Your in a clan and your a nice guy. They be just hatin thats all nothing really to worry about.