Toribash
Original Post
[texture set] Droid set with full torso textures!
This is my first set ive made in a robotic theme, and after much puzzling today i managed to get the torso textures on, they're not as hard as i thought

It isnt completely finished yet but when im done tomorrow i'l be auctioning this in my shop. All ive gotta do is make the dq, sort out the hands and do the sides of the feet i think. If you come up with anything else you think needs changing let me know, i want this to sell! Anyway here it is sporting sexy void force and qs relax. Comments and criticisms appreciated of course.

Auction

Last edited by Spree; Nov 9, 2008 at 02:14 PM.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
cheers. im really chuffed, by far the best set ive made imo

I dunno about the price yet, the purpose of this thread is mostly to find out how much people like it, and to hype it up a bit hehe. Il probably start the bids at 10k ish, maybe 50k buyout if i get a good response.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
hmmm il think about that one, id obviously prefer the tc so i can buy more texture bits but i spose i could always sell the items. I shall see what else comes up first, wait til tomorrow ;)
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
u no what...i LOVE that set....can i just reserve and autobuy it for shaman torso AND ALL 4 shaman trails?!?
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
now theres an offer i cant refuse

Still havent done the feet and hands but il get em done now and pm ya when im finished.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art