Toribash
Original Post
Whats the point?
too many people have been leaving the game just before they lose. So there rank doesn't go down and the other person then does not belt up and gain TC. there needs to be something to stop this or else whats the point?

such as the xxxrock Did it twice to me and a few more times to some other people, its just frustrating...
Luck may live on the side of the victor, but can change in the blink of an eye
well its kinda frustrating i know but we cant do anything. Maybe
we can report them and stuff but its only 10 tc and 1 game.
hi
Originally Posted by IamLucky View Post
too many people have been leaving the game just before they lose. So there rank doesn't go down and the other person then does not belt up and gain TC. there needs to be something to stop this or else whats the point?

such as the xxxrock Did it twice to me and a few more times to some other people, its just frustrating...

screen it everytime it happens, send the screens to a GM and he will handle it.
but there is no way to avoid this. but if u think u know a way, where its possible to avoid it, then go and post it in the suggestions forum. if its good enough they will implement it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
There's actually an entire thread about this.
Though 90% of the posts are just repeating what someone else said.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Just play with people that you know won't quit.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today