Toribash
so u take a picture by pressing Print Screen.Then go to Windows Paint and paste it.Save it as a png file.Go to http://imageshack.us/ . After uploading it,copy the Forum Code . Then paste it to your shop and ur done . U can make spinning head textures with Gimp but i dont remember how.There is a tutorial in the forum.After u make the spinning head do the same like u did with the single picture.
you can make spinning heads by clicking filters, then animation(or render, can't remember) then spinning globe. Turn rgb thing to zero and frames to 20 or 30. :P save as animation, upload to some image host website.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
dude i dont think anyone would buy anything from your shop sorr this guy came to my server and tried selling me EVILS head XD
Gimp/Filters/spinning globe
dont - rep this guys a scammer i have righ to insult him read full message next time fish
Last edited by gamer_noob; Jun 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM.
Originally Posted by gamer_noob View Post
dont - rep this guys a scammer i have righ to insult him read full message next time fish

Lolwut? I didn't even know about this post until I was told about it.

It wasn't even me that -repped you. Besides, I can't -rep people if they are banned.

And last of all, nobody ever gave you the righ to insult anyone.