Toribash
Original Post
Sincerely few days ago i climbed on a pretty tall building kinda 7-10 metters high.
I was on the roof and sudently i slipped and started falling.
I saw my entire life in front of my eyes.
Surprisingly i fell all the way down just to land on a wooden fence that was pretty rotten.
I broke one of the planks with my ass and landed on it with my arms holding other 2 planks.
Even more i didn't sustain any injury just a small scratch on my knee.
I was in the woods with a couple of my friends and we found this homeless guy and we started to turn around and he picked up a broken beer bottle and chased us and tried to shank us the whole way. Though I think it's pretty funny now
In retrospect, it was probably back when i stumbled while walking down a mountain and fell into a thorn bush. At the time being i was occupied with the pain of having a million thorns stuck in my arms, but when i think back at it, i could just as easily have tumbled a kilometer down the mountain.

._.

It still gives me the shivers. I could have fucking DIED there. My other "scariest" moments are just power outages and nightmares. The worst nightmare i've ever had had me trembling in fear for hours after waking up. That was back when i was a wee lad (5 years old or so) though, and the content of the nightmare doesn't appear frightening to me any more.

And for a more lighthearted moment, the first screamer i witnessed, with a former friend. (he's a dick now)
Basically, he told me to put my nose right up against the monitor. And i was standing up. The scream came, and i jumped at least half a meter in the air and fell flat on my ass/back. The shock was so great that it didn't even hurt. Then we both lol'd. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
this, at night, shat my pants o .o http://www.killerjo.net/

Fail,
I ruely dont get scared often i scare others. if i see some i kno and i feal like scaring them i will hide until they turn around and go into a area i could get behingd them easyly
1 year ago, i was i am party with some friends everything was going ok
but then a wonderfull girl apeared, i whent to talk to her, and her boyfriend came angry against me, i tryed to fight but he was a way more strong than me. he beated the crap outta of me, he too me outside of the party into a dark alley drawed a .38 revolver and made me beeg for my life, i did but he was so pissed with me that he shot. But thanks to God the bullet failed and he ran a way, 1 thing i say... in that day i realized that miracles happen
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
but then a wonderfull girl apeared, i whent to talk to her, and her boyfriend came angry against me, i tryed to fight but he was a way more strong than me. he beated the crap outta of me, he too me outside of the party into a dark alley drawed a .38 revolver and made me beeg for my life, i did but he was so pissed with me that he shot. But thanks to God the bullet failed and he ran a way, 1 thing i say... in that day i realized that miracles happen

Holy shit... I would have probaly shit my pants.
Tits or gtfo.
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post

Either you're a very lucky man. Or a giant troll.

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.