Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 not that amazing
OK we all have heard the thread that toribash 3.9 has come out with some new tools. the utils were you can preview shaders without typing in crap, and the flame forge. But it's not so awesome on the mac. it is just the exact same game but with utils. Maybe you guys with a PC enjoy more cause you get graphic cards and stuff. But maybe they should make a toribash version that everyone with a mac and PC can enjoy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
Dude did you put shadders on?

yea same thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
That means your graphics card isn't powerful enough to run shaders; it might not be able to run pixel or vertex shaders, or you might just need an updated driver for your graphics card.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
That means your graphics card isn't powerful enough to run shaders; it might not be able to run pixel or vertex shaders, or you might just need an updated driver for your graphics card.

dude i can play alot of shaders except for night, pirate sunset, meat wad silver, modernart, greenertia, etc. but i can play the blues, inverted, default(duh), meatwad desert, pirate gold, acid, ice, black void, and etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eh i run mac and i can turn on raytrace and shader with 60 fps :|

its just ur cpu :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
i dont like the new shaders because the ones with lighting effects dont work right like it only works on the head. nothing els/
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
dude i can play alot of shaders except for night, pirate sunset, meat wad silver, modernart, greenertia, etc. but i can play the blues, inverted, default(duh), meatwad desert, pirate gold, acid, ice, black void, and etc

the shaders you can't run are a bit more complex than the ones you can I think. Also you have to understand that since most people are on PCs, PC dev gets more priority than mac or linux. Since it is only hampa and a few others working on dev, it takes time and is not always perfect.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.