Toribash
Original Post
BetaBox.
There is another thread about this in another section, but i figured I would try here as well. Please bring BetaBox back. I hear that it will be comeing back, but in case it is not planned, please do it. BetaBox is a great mode, and Im not in the ToriGod clan so I can't go into theirs

Honestly even good old kickbox would work. But something other than taekyeon (I probably misspelled that).

Thanks

Deady.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
The servers are currently WIP, so you can be expecting some of these modes back in the future im sure

In the meantime set up a clan server to Betabox, and if you dont have a clan ask a member of another clan "nicely" to set the mode up for you

if all else fails, pay them, you have a 200 toriboost so make a plan ^_^
..|.,
U1V1
Give me every setting for Betabox and I will put it on a server.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
On second thought there is already a betabox server.

1 Close Toribash
2 http://www.toribash.com/servers.txt < Download that and put it in your Toribash directory overwriting your old one
3 Re-open Toribash
4 Connect to server 15
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
ooohhh, nifty. I didnt even know that sort of thing was possible. You learn something new everyday I guess. Thanks Volt! *going to BetaBox*

*comes back* yessir, thats BetaBox, I can tell cause nobody is in there

Just out of curiosity, what is the differance between the two server lists? is the one i just Downloaded people only plating 3.2?

Also, will I need the old directory? Cause i didnt save it...and now Im worried I wont beable to find the servers from 3.3. But it looks like they're still there...Im confused, terribly confused.
Last edited by deady; Jun 5, 2008 at 10:04 PM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
A lot of servers were updated, added, removed, and order changed from the old servers.txt to the new one.

All active and public servers are on the servers.txt that I just linked.