Toribash
Original Post
[AEON] - Ingame Practice (Important!)
DEAR AEON BROTHERS & SISTERS
Since you all know we are trying to get some ingame activity going.
It is time, to get on moving and do something about it.
We are planning for more ingame activity.
We include wars and other things we want to look forward to in the future.
However, we cannot just walk straight ahead and do some.
We need practice! We need ingame active people! We need to be the BEST out of the BEST!
And that is why we are going to have ingame practice!
This way we keep fit, have fun and make sure to know who belongs to the ingame active guys and who not.
It is to find out who belongs to the ingame active guys so we know who to let war and who not.
We will keep track on who shows up and who not, if you show up often enough (ex.: 6 out of 10 times) you'll get added to the ingame guys.

The ingame guys are mentioned with a [INGAME] infront of their name in the roster.

Our timezones when the ingame practice starts (every week):
GMT +1 at 7:00PM Saturday

You are not and i repeat NOT forced to come.
We are still the family we used to be, we stay united.
It is only for the interest of the ingame players to get an ingame squad which we can play with.

Thank you for your attention!
~
Cobra

Current things to discuss:
Is the timing for the practice ok for you guys or you want to set another day?
Last edited by Cobra; Mar 23, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
i am decidedly against having a fixed shedule, because forcing people to play never works out in this clan. I suggest you do it spontanious whenever theres a few of us on discord at once

otherwise i think its a good idea to get some trainign before we do clan wars
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 13, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
Idea: Make a discord role called "Ingame" or whatever
When you want to do a practice, @ingame<or whatever the role is called>, and everyone in that rank will be notified of practice.

i'm not against having a dedicated time to practice, so long as it's not heavily enforced. i won't be a part of the ingame squad though so maybe my opinion shouldn't count there.
i like the idea of a dedicated time so we know that there will be someone online at that time.

But it won't be forced in anyway.

It should be like a bonus system:
-if you made it 4 into the practice 4 weeks in a row you become a part of the "ingame Team"
-after x weeks you own the right to be on the war Team
-after x weeks we will get you a Chest texture or something (I would pay that)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Im just stepping in here because I can, making it in a row isnt a good idea because lets say I cant every 2nd saturday because thats a day I spent with my gf or play Football or whatever and then I will never be able to make 4 in a row.

Having a fixed amount of weeks in general is good tho
Last edited by Reta; Mar 14, 2017 at 07:29 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

well yeah thats right so then maybe something like x times out of x weeks

also WTH are you doing in here xD
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Well, not that I'd be warring, but having a fixed time in a week, where you might expect to meet people ingame actually sounds fun.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
i am decidedly against having a fixed shedule, because forcing people to play never works out in this clan. I suggest you do it spontanious whenever theres a few of us on discord at once

otherwise i think its a good idea to get some trainign before we do clan wars

Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
You are not and i repeat NOT forced to come.

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Idea: Make a discord role called "Ingame" or whatever
When you want to do a practice, @ingame<or whatever the role is called>, and everyone in that rank will be notified of practice.

i'm not against having a dedicated time to practice, so long as it's not heavily enforced. i won't be a part of the ingame squad though so maybe my opinion shouldn't count there.

I think to have a day where most people have time and try to get on isnt a bad idea. Including small days where people just hit each other up to practice. It is just a day to look forward to. Also that ingame stuff in discord is a great idea. Animal shall take it over to discord once we get this started!

Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
i like the idea of a dedicated time so we know that there will be someone online at that time.

But it won't be forced in anyway.

It should be like a bonus system:
-if you made it 4 into the practice 4 weeks in a row you become a part of the "ingame Team"
-after x weeks you own the right to be on the war Team
-after x weeks we will get you a Chest texture or something (I would pay that)

It WONT be forced in any way yes!
We will NEVER pay them to be playing ingame in our clans name. It shouldnt be something that rewards them by our leader or any of us.
More to look for is the ability that someone is on the War Team. The War Team itself should be able to war, in this case it should be allowed to receive prizes from wars or war included events. Thats prize enough. So like, if someone has this and this amount of active playing in a month, also beats the shit out of aeon members in the practice days, then he should be allowed to join the war team.

So like, take the practice days as a small kind of "test" if someone has enough skill to join on the war team to be allowed to take part in wars.

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
don't bother your clan is dead anyway

We are just growing... work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger!