Toribash
Original Post
Game Recording Programs
Does anyone know any good Game recording programs without watermarks etc. where i can record my voic or something, and finally some program where i can add music effects and maybe something more ...
hit me with ideas.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
fraps and xfire

www.fraps.com

fraps only has a watermark if you don't buy it and will only allow you to record videos for 30 seconds

www.xfire.com

xfire is an ingame chat program but you can set it up to record video and you can choose which inputs and outputs to use for the audio.

as for the music effects there are several video editing programs that might be good but i personally don't know of any at the moment.
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
fraps and xfire

www.fraps.com

fraps only has a watermark if you don't buy it and will only allow you to record videos for 30 seconds

He asked for a recorder with no watermark.
www.xfire.com

xfire is an ingame chat program but you can set it up to record video and you can choose which inputs and outputs to use for the audio.

Yes but i'm pretty sure xfire doesn't do xfire in-game for toribash anymore.

as for the music effects there are several video editing programs that might be good but i personally don't know of any at the moment.

Try videopad, if it's a trial version, go NCH software folder, then videopad, then uninstall and change it to freeware version.
Hoped this helped :3
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by xero901 View Post
He asked for a recorder with no watermark.
www.xfire.com

Yes but i'm pretty sure xfire doesn't do xfire in-game for toribash anymore.

Try videopad, if it's a trial version, go NCH software folder, then videopad, then uninstall and change it to freeware version.
Hoped this helped :3

uh i'm pretty sure fraps doesn't have a watermark when you purchase it like i said.

xfire does work ingame with a simple addition to the toribash line in xfire_games.ini so yea i know what i'm talking about and he doesn't specify "for toribash"

www.xfire.com/profile/deth47 if you want proof of toribash ingame btw
Last edited by Organ; Jun 6, 2011 at 04:08 AM.
You don't say?