Toribash
Original Post
[VID]☯Dafe. (teaser!!!)
Dafe.
His style is very iconic, and he's a player that's been solidified in my mind as
one of the best toribash players. I'm making a video using only his replays, as a
tribute to him. Keep in mind this is a teaser, and it shows a little of what's to
come. Look out for the full video being released in a while.
RELEASE DATE SEPTEMBER 7

Picture Teaser

Video Teaser

I haven't made a video in a while, so I'm making up for it c:
Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 7, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Really nice wip. Why do you do only one replay ?

i will add more replays and this will be a lot longer for sure. in every one of my videos i try something i haven't done before. like that's not a toribash flame, i made it in after effects
Love how the visuals are coming together, that's a really good use of the atmosphere script!
Do you have a large enough replay database?
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Love how the visuals are coming together, that's a really good use of the atmosphere script!
Do you have a large enough replay database?

I've download 22 of his replays and found 8 i want to use so far.
I don't think I have enough replays, I'm sure he's posted a lot more but I did a quick search in different threads. If you have any of his replays or links to his threads lying around, please send me them
Im at school so the video wont load but i like the pic looks so cool what did you use?
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Realy nice so far, incredible flame but on the picture its visible that its only effects due to the cubes :P
Anyways i loved the song alot what is it called?
Originally Posted by Pyroxxx View Post
Im at school so the video wont load but i like the pic looks so cool what did you use?

I made it in a video effects program, Adobe After Effects CS6
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Anyways i loved the song alot what is it called?

Blackmill - Lucid Truth
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Realy nice so far, incredible flame but on the picture its visible that its only effects due to the cubes :P

I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment. The flame is made of cubes, yes

I've been adding more and more to the video, it's going great. I'm not going to post any more WIPs because I don't want to bump it too much. But I'll let you see it if you hop in irc and query me ;o