Toribash
Original Post
Replay isent working
K so i cant see anybody elses replays.

when i click on a replay link it says security warning(that always comes up) then i hit open then it takes me to file download and when i hit open again it says
"this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.
Create an association in the folder options panel"
Now iv tried re-installing and it dosent work and when i go to the folder options panel i dont see toribash so i cant create a folder to associate it with
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Basically, don't open the Rpl files directly.

Save the replays to your Toribash folder > replays, then Open Toribash, go to the Replays menu & load the replay manually
Gone
Go to Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs > Set Associations, click on .rpl and then Change Program, locate the .exe file then it should work.
Last edited by crux; Apr 23, 2009 at 08:58 PM.
k my control panel dosent have a programs icon... so im stuck at control panel...
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Basically, don't open the Rpl files directly.

Save the replays to your Toribash folder > replays, then Open Toribash, go to the Replays menu & load the replay manually

Did you read this Master ?
Gone