Toribash
Original Post
Paul Walker
I know I'm kinda late with this but..

The day before yesterday, this terrible news came up, Paul Walker had died in a car accident. I believe this deserves a thread for condolences.

I wasn't sure how much of you are aware of him, but he was an awesome actor. The guy basically made my childhood awesome. I have literally watched the first fast and furious movie ten times and I still want to watch it again.

When I first drove as a kid, I pretended to be him and tried to imitate him. For those of you older teens, you know the childhood memories are fucking amazing and get tied with you the rest of your life.

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

Rest in peace, Paul Walker and his best friend who was driving the Porsche before accident.

Last edited by Hero; Dec 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
Watched the whole series recently. Can't believe that he's gone. It'll be so weird watching FF7 knowing he's not alive anymore.

He was an awesome actor and awesome person in general.

May he rest in peace.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

RIP tho..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

R.I.P The Great Actor.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i don't give a fuck about paul walker
the only thing i want is the spam to stop
in the past three days, i saw 4 news articles, had 3 people mention it to me and got 20 facebook posts about this guy. i only have 17 facebook friends.

this needs to stop
for one, F&F films are shit films
for two, the only reason this guy is famous is because he starred in some terrible, cheap teen films. hundreds of people die each day in car crashes, most of them have probably achieved more in their lives than this guy. why is he being treated like some kind of deity?

i don't get pop culture.
f=m*a syens
Point is Arg, a human being died people loved this guy, he had friends(more than 18 ) and he had fans. When it comes down to it he probably changed a few peoples lives, doesn't matter what you think of the movies for all we know he got a few people killed trying to drive like him. Either way he is a person who died tragically and he deserves a few condolences and such, this isn't a what you think of fast and furious thread, it's a please consider this guy for a moment and feel sad for him thread.

R.I.P Paul
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥