Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Adopt a Noob
For the up and coming Holiday season, clan Cannibal has decided to help out the community in one of it's most sensitive areas.

The Cannibal adopt a noob program will offr one lucky noob a chance at a loving environment unlike any other. They will have our members undying attention and love as well as personal training from our expert staff to help our noob develop into a pro.

The aim at our adopt a noob program is not only to show we care, but also to set an example. Every year hundreds of noobs are left homeless and blissfully unaware of everything around them. By doing this program not only will our adopted noob learn the skills necessary for competing in the toribash world but also how to be a good forum member.

Once our noob matures into a well respected blue belt, he will be released back into ''the wild''. Yes it will be hard to let go, but the lessons and memories will last forever.

Adopted noobs can be recognised in-game with the tag [Cnbl-n]
Last edited by WeRd; Dec 14, 2007 at 01:58 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

uhh Sorry WeRd, but I have to make this post...It is funny the way you were talking in your post it made it sound like Noobs were wild animals....I loled while reading...
lol sorry, werd, but it just sounds so corny, the hard to let go part, its a nice thing, but sounds very funny
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
uhh Sorry WeRd, but I have to make this post...It is funny the way you were talking in your post it made it sound like Noobs were wild animals....I loled while reading...

not an animal but more like a homeless person or drifter
I lol'd. Stuff like this should happen more often.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!