Toribash
Original Post
Problem With Toribash
I got a problem with Toribash,Whenever i play multiplayer i see other player's fighting but when it's my turn and i press spacebar another nothing comes.Then underneath it tells me press spacebar to play again,And when i do that it goes to free play.I can't understand the problem and when i try reconnecting this error comes in the picture shown below.I tried re-installing and installing again and still the same problem.I'm using toribash 4.5 and tried in 4.4 but same problem and i'm using Windows Xp.Thanks For reading

i think the mod is not in your game,, or i think windows XP doesn't work as windows 7,,or i think there is a proplem in your internet ,,,, try to host a game in MP and if it work it well be solved that all my suggesting
[SHIELD]|[Virus]
Need help ? Pm me :D
Your internet is twitchy. Stay away from your wires. If you have a laptop, keep it cool.

I've had this problem, and I solved it myself.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by iHunters View Post
i think the mod is not in your game,, or i think windows XP doesn't work as windows 7,,or i think there is a proplem in your internet ,,,, try to host a game in MP and if it work it well be solved that all my suggesting

No the mod i used to play it and worked well.And windows xp used to work.

Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Your internet is twitchy. Stay away from your wires. If you have a laptop, keep it cool.

I've had this problem, and I solved it myself.

What do you mean by''Stay Away from ur wires''This never has happned to me before and i dont have a latopt.Does that mean i cant play toribash anymore?
Okay i fixed the problem,Who ever has this problem you must delete every toribash you have.I was deleting only the 4.5.Delete every version and download which toribash you want,That should work