Toribash
Original Post
Monitor
I know that alot of people are wondering about things along the lines of "Who is this lamer who calls himself Monitor, and mass-joints all the channels?", so here is some information: It is not a player, it is in fact a bot.

So what does it do?
Well, it doesn't do anything without human intervension (mostly since i prefer having a brain instead of an AI do the decition-making.), but the idea is to monitor all the servers and report back to IRC whenever something fishy is going on, such as spamming, racism, multiclienting, and other things that needs intervention from an admin. The result will be that whenever an admin is needed, there is a good chance that he already is aware of the issue, and that he is doing something about it.

Since monitor is already on the servers for the above reason, it is therefor not limited to just reporting, so i will implement a system that allows admins to control/adjust the servers from IRC, meaning that if someone wants a change of some sort, that admin does not have to connect to the server isntead, but can instead do it from IRC.

I hope that answered you questions

If there's anything else; ask, and i'll answer.

-Cheers

pic unrelated
Does it have a connection to CIA? Is it sentient? when does it take over the human race? and is it noobish?
This sig intentionally left blank.
Originally Posted by feitingen View Post
Does it have a connection to CIA? Is it sentient? when does it take over the human race? and is it noobish?

Yes, Yes, Already done, Yes
Awesome I wondered what they were

Offtopic: jarmund your title isn't "official toribash forum troll" anymore...
YOUR the Ninja!
No.

He's A ninja. There are more than one.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸