Ranking
They did this when the site was down... (I think yesterday)
They did this, I think, because of the rising popularity of shop's/clan banks.
You can only access banks that have you registered as a user that is able to access it.
In my opinion it's pretty cool ^__^
I hate living in Texas -_-
It was developed by Fish and added very recently.
It is pretty much what it says. A shared bank system. It allows you to be hooked up to other accounts and access and use the tc without logging into the account. Good for clan banks and shared market banks if you like that sort of thing.
The interface is fairly simple and you should be able to figure it out on your own.
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
When did they implement this?

Yesterday.
Why did they implement it?

Account sharing is illegal and I wanted it for clans.
And can you access others' banks?

Only if someone trusts you enough to give you access.
This still doesn't make any since as it doesn't completely replace bank accounts.
You still need the account to hold the toricredits, and you can't send items from this new addition.

Another thing it doesn't fix is the clans that want to have more than 3 moderators, so what they do is set the clan bank's account as a moderator, and they do the forum moderating from that account, yet they're still account sharing.

I think it's a good addition, because you can use it for your alts. Give your alts access to the main accounts "bank account", this way you don't have to log in and out of your accounts if you need toricredits. I still think this is a neat little addition, but doesn't solve too many account sharing problems.

I believe this is a replacement for Jarmund's toribank bot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
This still doesn't make any since as it doesn't completely replace bank accounts.
You still need the account to hold the toricredits, and you can't send items from this new addition.

It's not too far away, http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...userid=1891737
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Another thing it doesn't fix is the clans that want to have more than 3 moderators, so what they do is set the clan bank's account as a moderator, and they do the forum moderating from that account, yet they're still account sharing.

I had no intention of changing that and I don't consider it relevant to trading.
Anyways, Fish.
I think you still did a good job with this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation