Ranking
Original Post
It's a collectors item, it does nothing
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
There are many collectors item throughout toribash. They don't do anything, they sit in your deactivated/activated and collect dust just to tell the truth. Some are worth some tc, so some marketers buy them to just resell them etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hi,

The Support board is for requesting technical help regarding Toribash (i.e. "My screen is messed up", or "My multiplayer won't work"), not the place to drop a random question.

This thread would be better suited in Rapid Threads, so I'm moving it there now.

Please be more mindful of where you post in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
BAD LUCK
sorry firebolty. i dont ask these kind of questions offten. or support questions.
Last edited by Draku; Jan 11, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
No problem.

To clarify about the original question you had: Monk is just a collectors' item, doesn't have any physical use.
BAD LUCK
Let me explain.

A long time ago (in 2007) there was an event in which players could align them selves to one of three teams; Bandits, Warriors or Monks. You had to buy the item for 5k (or was it 10k?) then you fight in any of the teams' servers to earn points for your team. I forgot the exact way that it worked, but if I remember rightly the Monks went on a massive offensive and eventually won (IIRC, I'm completely foggy).

Those items still remain, a lot of people who have them don't even know what they do sadly. But they are a part of Toribash history.