Toribash
Original Post
Running in Parkour mods
i find that when i try to run in a parkour mod, a running style that would normally keep me running 7-8 steps makes me slip up after the first. can anyone tell me why this happens or a running style that works on parkour mods?
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
i find that when i try to run in a parkour mod, a running style that would normally keep me running 7-8 steps makes me slip up after the first. can anyone tell me why this happens or a running style that works on parkour mods?

replay would be helpfull, to say u what ure doing wrong.
is it more a realistic run ? or just a normal toribash run ?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
replay would be helpfull, to say u what ure doing wrong.
is it more a realistic run ? or just a normal toribash run ?

its a relax run which works on running.tbm and xspar.tbm, but not on mods which start you on objects, like parkour mods and some spar mods. its probably to do with the friction of the objects, but i dont know because i dont understand how the mods are made or how they work.
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
i know what hes talking about. even if i try like a youtube run on parkour city a, it always loses traction or something

been trying to find a decent run on parkour but havent found one yet
pacquiao
Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
its a relax run which works on running.tbm and xspar.tbm, but not on mods which start you on objects, like parkour mods and some spar mods. its probably to do with the friction of the objects, but i dont know because i dont understand how the mods are made or how they work.

now i know what u mean, if u start on an object , right? well.
u dont do anything wrong then. its just the mod. try to change the run style a bit then. to make it correctly.

the classical Toribash run, which works with ever -30 doesnt works if u stand on an object.
-----
Originally Posted by Flunked View Post
i know what hes talking about. even if i try like a youtube run on parkour city a, it always loses traction or something

been trying to find a decent run on parkour but havent found one yet

if u know how running at all works it is easy. im doing in every parkour run an another impro run. always works
Last edited by Unicorn; Jan 6, 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
so what is the friction of the ground? (mod makers please answer)
It's the Weight of the object, not the friction. Unless of course you're dragging the object around, then you're just doing it wrong .:3

Try to keep it off the ground and closer to your chest while running.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Also you'll find your feet dig into the ground more that on objects.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak