Toribash
Original Post
DRAWS AND TC
HI, Iv lost 22,876tc cuz of draws...i bet tc on games and lost it cuz of draws...i bet high every time i bet....and when they end in draws i dont know what to do....your tc just disappears....How can i get it back
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
That's odd, doesn't everyone get their tc back when it draws? Because that's what I remember happening. Correct me if I'm wrong. But to answer you, I don't think it's possible to get that tc back. You could try and pm a gamemaster about it but I don't think he/she(is there a she gm?) would give it back. Best of luck to ya though.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Ya i dont know what to do anymore...nobody gets tc back when it draws and iv lost so much cuz of it
LOST MAN Whenever death may surprise us, let it welcome our battle cry. Show one receptive ear our pain and another hand will reach out to take up our arms.
Yeah I don't know. Pm a gm/smod/anyone that can help about it because I believe there is an account that handles all of the bet transactions I think only people with higher authority can get into. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit; Yes there is an account that handles the transactions between bets and the name is bookie.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by xxBOOKxx View Post
Ya i dont know what to do anymore...nobody gets tc back when it draws and iv lost so much cuz of it

well. usually everyone gets his bet TC back if there is a draw.
but if this really happened, your tc are lost and cant get back. even if u can proof it that it really was a bug.

Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
Yeah I don't know. Pm a gm/smod/anyone that can help about it because I believe there is an account that handles all of the bet transactions I think only people with higher authority can get into. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit; Yes there is an account that handles the transactions between bets and the name is bookie.

well, but they still dont do something like this, maybe ONLY if there is a proof which shows that it bugged and no one got this back, but so far i noticed here isnt any proof and he wont get his TC back.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
This really sucks...i really worked hard for all that tc..and with turnys gone i still wanted to gain...so i started betting...it was working at first but now its like god dam i lost alot....i really hope i can gain it back someday...i really dont want to spend real money on this game but i really want to have a decorated dude
Originally Posted by xxBOOKxx View Post
This really sucks...i really worked hard for all that tc..and with turnys gone i still wanted to gain...so i started betting...it was working at first but now its like god dam i lost alot....i really hope i can gain it back someday...i really dont want to spend real money on this game but i really want to have a decorated dude

its not that hard to make money, u could start texturing.. or if u still have a bit money start with marketing..
try to participate in events.

also u dont have to spent real money. if u dont want then just play without a full textured tori, its still fine.. its not a must have.. because all u get is just for look and doesnt brings u any additional skill or something.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ik but its really nice to have something...i mean i have a really cool idea on a tex but i cant tex...its so difficult...i wish someone could show me
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well. usually everyone gets his bet TC back if there is a draw.
but if this really happened, your tc are lost and cant get back. even if u can proof it that it really was a bug.

well, but they still dont do something like this, maybe ONLY if there is a proof which shows that it bugged and no one got this back, but so far i noticed here isnt any proof and he wont get his TC back.

Actually if you prove that a bug did that you can report it in the "Reports" section and they (Staff) can create tc and give it to them.

Someone's PC slowed down and it lagged and they tried to bet but they bet mid-replay and the tc went *poof*

They provided proof and then got it back after the staff saw it and created tc for them.
mindless machine
If a bet ends on DRAW type /cancelbets as soon as you see the draw text across the screen, it cancels the bets and you get tc back.