Toribash
Original Post
Quote from whom I assume is SkulFuk, Toribash@Facebook.

"Once again (thanks to farmers) tournament servers are turned off.
"Abuse it, you lose it" I suppose. I could make an innuendo, but instead I'll encourage you to hate on people who abuse things."

"Nothing sucks more than a few douches spoiling everyone elses fun. Besides, it's almost Christmas - don't tell me you were all planning on sitting in a tournament queue during it? "
It was actually my doing (sorry) because I went to the 750 aikido tourney and there was a qi farmer in there, so I went to the IRC support channel and told fish, he banned the guy and then shut down the tourneys
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
There were many other farmers than just that one guy, and they were able to farm millions of tc in very short amounts of time.
That too
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
The entire reason behind it is because in order to prevent more people farming they're updating the tournament with more farming preventing measures. What some people did, would have crashed the economy. They decided to farm millions of TC, not be subtle about it(one account banned was called Farmerbot), and then try to sell the TC for money.

That's why their down, one person has fun farming tourneys, no one get tourneys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Jesus christ. Millions of tc.. How did they manage to do that?!
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.