Toribash
Original Post
Can I get a refund for already bought bots?
I've payed 200k in excess to attain market bot(s), and now they're randomly banned without warning?

Is there going to be any compensation for people like me?
Fare Question

What Are Market Bots? and Wheres your Market bots
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=64
Last edited by Style; Mar 17, 2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I doubt it.
If you bought a bot you have to at least expect them to get banned sooner or later, I doubt Thrandir will get the time he took to make the bot back.
I guess you can try asking Thrandir or another Msquad but like I said, I doubt you'll get your money back unless the person you bought the bot off of is generous and gives some or all of it back
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Heyo.
Please read the [Read me] sticky before posting a new thread.
Originally Posted by marcus
When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

Edited the title, but you may receive an infraction next time.
Modo Bestia
Oke. Pls let me know the decission to. I payed 160k for something that diden't even last. After u guys made rules for it i thought it was safe.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If anything it will probably be something along the lines of everyone who bought a bot in the last X amount of time will get a full or partial refund.

But that sounds like a different set of circumstances entirely and this is the first I'm hearing about it so...
Well, I bought two bots, first one was from hisoka for 180k, and the second was from Fran for 50k.

That's 230k in total.

I didn't even get to make any profit with the bot since I was still adding prices...
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Fix them and resell the bots.

Anyone would buy, they are illegal now. The problem isnt that they are broken.