Toribash
Original Post
Advice on real life B Twist?
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to do a b twist...in real life. the only things slowing my progress are the mental barriers a tricking beginner goes through. Is there a gradual way to overcome the fear of being upside down or horizontal in air while spinning, and the reason I'm asking here is because I am also wandering if toribash could help me with the tecnique . Thanks
oh also is the replay P_B twist the actual method for b twists?

Nerti Moderated Message:
Please read the [Read me] before posting a new thread

-----
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 13, 2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
A b-twist can be pulled off in many ways, i'm no good explainer but i believe Chilledon could give you some tips. The mental barriers just faded away from me when i started doing flips and stuff, you could start off with trying things on a trampoline. you know you will land safely so the mental barriers shouldn't stop you.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i tried to do it in toribash, is the technique something like this? dip low, stay horizontal and spin is basically what i did, then some dancing at the end xD
Attached Files
twist l0l.rpl (163.3 KB, 6 views)
(Origin)
I don't know if you should take real life advice from Toribash physics, no offence hampus. A real helpful advice is to see someone do it in slow motion on youtube and do the same, that is how I did back-flips for the first time. A back twist is much like a back-flip, you just need to add some rotational momentum from your jump as well, and just keep that momentum through your jump by having your arms close to your body while in the air. as far as the barrier of being upside down goes, first time you do a back-flip you just need to go for it, its really scary the first time you do it, but after you do it once its a walk in the park. A trampoline is really handy, or if you have a dive board close by you can try from that. If you don't have a trampoline you can try rolling over an object, just don't go for it on the flat ground that will never end good.
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 17, 2015 at 06:25 AM.
I heard I should learn the butterfly kick first to help wi th the jump. I may do that then just add the spin. Thanks for the help ezeth.
Last edited by iIluminati; Mar 17, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
(Origin)