Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you speak Esperanto?
Jes, and I would love to join an Esperanto organization
0 Votes / 0%
Jes, but I wouldn't join an Esperanto organization
1 Votes / 5.00%
Do you mean spanish? (In other words, No I don't speak Esperanto)
19 Votes / 95.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
How many toribash players speak Esperanto?
Hello, I was just wondering how many toribash players that are active on the forums speak Esperanto, and how many of "La Esperantistioj" would be interested in joining an Esperanto only organization.

Also, if you want to learn esperanto Duolingo has a great course on esperanto

EDIT: Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I wasn't sure where it belonged
Last edited by Tekst; Jun 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM.
Saluton, mia nomo estas Turtle.

Just playing, I got that from dualingo. I am also Mexican so I speak Spanish.

From where did that language originate from?
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Saluton, mia nomo estas Turtle.

Just playing, I got that from dualingo. I am also Mexican so I speak Spanish.

From where did that language originate from?

Do you plan on finishing the course, if so, when you're done would you join an Esperanto only organization?

"Esperanto was created in the late 1870s and early 1880s by L. L. Zamenhof, a Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist from Białystok, then part of the Russian Empire. According to Zamenhof, he created the language to foster harmony between people from different countries."

that's a direct quote from the Esperanto wiki btw
Craftinbros new main account
Esperanto is a project of universal simple language that was made by Soviet union back in the 80s?

I mean, isn't English simple enough already? Or Chinese or whatever widespread language//

I may consider learning it, if you provide me at least one valid point of why would it beneficial to me rather than a waste of time c:
I mean I guess it would be kind of cool to know a new language but there's no real reason. English is already quite broad everywhere so unless I plan on moving to Poland, I don't think I'll learn it. Sorry.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I mean I guess it would be kind of cool to know a new language but there's no real reason. English is already quite broad everywhere so unless I plan on moving to Poland, I don't think I'll learn it. Sorry.

It's not really cool to learn something for no reason, as I see.

Because you can like learn useful stuff in trade of learning something useful. & there's quite a lot of useful stuff available for grabs.
Here's a 24 chapter book you can read all about Esperanto, chapters 1 through 7 aren't that important if you're simply looking for a reason to learn Esperanto.

I've written up a larger reply, though I'd rather not start a debate in the rapid threads, so I'll send it to you via pm
Craftinbros new main account
Originally Posted by Tekst View Post
Here's a 24 chapter book you can read all about Esperanto, chapters 1 through 7 aren't that important if you're simply looking for a reason to learn Esperanto.

I've written up a larger reply, though I'd rather not start a debate in the rapid threads, so I'll send it to you via pm

It's kinda fancy you sent me PM reply for extra discussion. Yet it seems we don't fully agree on the diverse aspect in the life of a young thug*, I guess. *- I mean, person