Toribash
Original Post
Leaving Legacy
I must widthrawl my membership of the clan, because I am seeing that this clan is going nowhere but down. I origionally joined to be with many freinds, but recently, some of the closest ones are letting me down. I don't feel connected like I used too. I would like to wish every one the best of luck, and I hope to see you ingame, and on IRC, I would not like you guys to take this personal, or to even hold a grudge. It is just very hard for me to be very active, and have only a few people to talk to.

Must we meet again in game (if ever again),

~IceShadow~

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Well that sucks. I really don't understand why you're leaving. Isn't there any way we can convince you to stay?
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Well,recently many of us have not been active.But still Icey donŽt let me down and leave me and us nor the clan.Obey me , and stay in clan >
But i cannot make you to stay but i hope youŽll stay. We luuv ya.Dont go!
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
I would think it to be very wrong that you guys become active just to keep me in the clan, The whole reason i am leaving is because of the recent in-activeness. I barely see you guys. You have done nothing wrong (on purpous). It is just that I am not able to "function" with a clan in this state.
I also know that clans have ups, and dows. As does Blam, he lead UNCE, while I was a member, and he can relate to what I am feeling. I hope.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
All the time I see people leaving clans because they are inactive, doesn't exactly help.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Cya :<

The only reason I've been inactive is becuase half the time someone dq's in toribash, i crash. :<
:D